Kids Home Play Date
7th March 2020
Bring your Kids to a free fully hosted Kids Home Play Date!
Register on the day between 9am and 1pm. Then take an hour to wander through the shops at Kotara Home, or sneak in a quiet coffee while our qualified Child Carers take care of your little ones!
The craft box will be packed with exciting things, so the kids will be kept busy making new friends, playing, and of course, having fun.
Play dates will be held on the first Saturday of every month, located in the Kids Home Playground near Domayne.
- Parents must register their children with the StayNPlay team to participate in a Kids Home Play Date
- This activity is suitable for children over the age of 3 (children under the age of 3 may participate with parental/older sibling supervision only)
- Activities may include: craft, storytelling, music, dance, dress ups, games
- In the interest of creating a fun and welcoming environment for all, children must maintain sociable behaviour
- At no time will Child Carers take/remove children from the playground, please ensure you have made a visit to the amenities before leaving children